Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler Left Pregnancy 'Up To Fate'

'We're talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married,' former 'Hills' star tells Glamaholic.
By Christina Garibaldi


Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler
Photo: Getty Images

Kristin Cavallari has certainly come a long way since stirring up trouble on "The Hills." The reality-TV star and her fiancé, football star Jay Cutler, announced in January that they are expecting their first child later this year.

Cavallari opened up to Glamaholic about her pregnancy, which she revealed wasn't planned but wasn't as unexpected as some may think.

"We weren't trying to have a kid, but we weren't not trying. We left it up to fate," Cavallari said. "I knew there was a possibility, but I was really excited! Even if you are trying, just to see a positive result is shocking!"

It seems that Cavallari's motherly instincts have kicked in and she is enjoying her newest asset: her baby bump. "I am actually enjoying it, which may sound crazy to some women, but I've had a really easy pregnancy," Cavallari said. "The first couple months, I was tired, but I didn't have any morning sickness. Which, I'll take being tired any day over throwing up."

Cavallari said Cutler has "wanted kids since she's known him," and so did Cavallari, she just didn't think she would be so young.

"I always wanted kids, but I always thought I would have kids later on in life, maybe when I turn 30," 25-year-old Cavallari said. "I really wanted to focus on my career, but you meet the right person and your whole world changes. You can't really plan these things."

It hasn't always been smooth sailing for Cavallari and Cutler: The two briefly called off their engagement in July 2011, only to reconcile in November. So is she busy planning for their baby and wedding?

"Yes and no. We're talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have two kids close in age," Cavallari said. "We want four kids, so we're thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more. But we'll see. It all depends on how the first one goes."

Share your well-wishes for Cavallari in the comments below!

Related Videos Related Photos

repair station software gyrocopter history cessna 152 cockpit layout

No comments:

Post a Comment